Features of KeyWatcher III
- Six module 96-system accepts all standard KeyWatcher modules.
- 6, 8 & 16 location SmartKey modules, Card/Credit Card module, Single and Dual Locker modules.
- Compact system fits almost anywhere.
- Comes standard with the bottom mounted control box, but can be used with a remotely mounted keypad and display box
- On-Board Weigand card reader interface
- Accepts optional biometric finger reader
FULLY EXPANDABLE USING ADD-ON SLAVE CABINETS
Keywatcher III 96 Key Cabinet
The Electronic Key Cabinet with Total Accountability
Key Control with Custom Management Reports
The Keywatcher electronic key management system allows complete control and accountability of keys and assets for any facility. The Keywatcher allows the use of keys to be tracked through its reporting software Keypro III, which holds a list of any users transactions and allows for instant auditing reports to be generated. Key Control and tracking of keys has never been so easy, and with the Rapid Global contractor management interface, user codes and PINs can be randomly generated for key access to a contractor when they arrive on site. The Keywatcher is also network capable, allowing important information about key activity to be shared across multiple systems through the facility and integrable with a number of access control systems, allowing shared databases and minimal data entry.
The Product of Intelligent Engineering
Keypro III easy to use software allows users to control who has access to what, and when! Custom and in-depth transactional reports for auditing.
- Interfaces with online contractor management software to verify contractor COC’s
- Accepts online communication integration’s User PIN can be sent to contractor’s mobile to gain access
- Steel Powder Coated Cabinets for 16-keys up to 1,500 keys
- Secure electronically controlled steel door with local access via PIN Card or Biometric
- Remotely Programmable to provide contractors with restricted access to keys
- Provides for up to 2000 individual users (up to 20,000 with Keywatcher Touch Models)
- Time/Date stamped Event Log for up to 4,000 events automatically saved to onboard RAM or sent to PC or Network Server
- Programmable user access time windows to restrict users from access within certain time frames
- Anti-hack keypad lockout -programmable time-out
- Enables access control card integration from an external reader (disables keypad until authorised card is presented and then requires user PIN)
- Enables access control card integration directly at cabinet using on-boards reader interface
- Enables external alarm integration for monitoring cabinet and service door alarms by N/O N/C relay outputs
- 2-line 16 character LCD screen (Also available in optional 7″ coloured Touch Screen with Keywatcher Touch Models)
- Dual User Code feature to enhance security over access to high priority keys or items (needs manager/supervisor code+user code to open key compartment or other expansion cabinets)
- Single or Multi key access
- Administrator software for downloading/saving user transactions and uploading system settings and user database
- Can be configured for sending emails for system alarms or breaches such as forced door or for overdue key return
- 240V AC plug pack power supply with 12V DC rechargeable back-up battery
- Manual Override/Service Key
- Expandable using optional add-on cabinets for up to 15 cabinets
- Options available include remote alarm outputs, card access interface, alcohol interlocks
Keywatcher III is available in a range of stand-alone or networkable cabinets from 16-keys up to Thousands of Keys
The Integrated Access Control Solution
KeyWatcher is designed for complete interactivity with your other business systems. By opening our protocols to a wide range of integration partners, Keywatcher key management syststems make it possible for you to implement connectivity across systems on any level you choose. For example, by integrating your KeyWatcher system with your access control system, your access control system will know which users have keys and which do not. A user who has taken a specific key from KeyWatcher can be denied egress from the facility until the key is returned – and selected management can be alerted via email if a key has not been returned on time.