BREAKAWAY KEY SEAL BAS-300
Tamper Proof Serialised Adjustable Key Seal
The BAS-300 Breakaway security key seal is an adjustable security seal for securing keys, key sets, vehicle keys, cash bags, lockable compartments or containers of any kind where evidence of tampering and prevention of unlawful unauthorised access or opening.is paramount.
The seal features a secure steel locking case, white external plastic coating, 8-digit serial number, 300mm steel flexible cable (Aircraft Grade) and a unique locking mechanism that enables the adjustable seal to be permanently locked at any diameter between 10mm and 300mm.
The locking chamber is integral to the seal and a 1mm diameter steel cable. An allen key secures to cable in the locking chamber at your desired diameter and when tightened by hand the allen key breaks away, leaving the seal completely secure and tamper-proof.
Opening the seal can only be done by cutting the steel cable
Special steel wire rope cutters are needed to effectively cut through the wire making the seal impossible to rejoin and evident of tampering. We recommend Force-10 cutters available from KSQ or most retail tool specialists.
A free set of Force-10 special wire cutters are supplied with your first order of 100 seals
Features of the BAS-300
- Aircraft grade steel flexible cable
- 300mm length cable adjustable from 10mm to 100 mm diameter
- Perfect for the security of keys and key sets and vehicle keys
- Tamper-proof and Tamper-evident
- Protective white plastic coating around the body of the seal
- Affordable and disposable. Save Money on heavy-duty security key rings
- Integrated wrench secures cable at desired length and breaks away to prevent opening of seal without evidence of tampering