Features And Options:
- Master Override Key
- Code Discovery Feature
- Shared User Mode
- Permanent User Mode
- 10,000 Combinations
- Integrated Pull Handle
- No Batteries
AL239VP is Ideal For:
- School Lockers
- Mine Lockers
- Staff Lockers
- Gym Lockers
- Sport Clubs
AL 239VP Combination Locker Lock
The AL239 Combination Locker Lock Model is a full featured mechanical combination cam lock With Master override keys and code discovery feature. The al239VP is a 4 wheel combination with large and legible dials with white on black numbers and up to 10,000 possible combinations. The robust solid alloy polished Zinc body has an integrated pull handle for easy opening.
The code discovery feature using the MK will reveal the lock combination when it is unknown or forgotten so you never ever need to force the locker door open again or even remove the lock from the door for continued reliable operation! Visual in use indicators in red and green which is particularly useful for the shared user application.
Our AL239VP is budget priced and perfect for replacing conventional key operated locks in schools, hospitals, universities, clubs, sports and fitness gyms, employee’s lockers and commercial and government office personal lockers.
Various Cams in straight and offset sizes.
Features of the AL239VP
- Mechanical digital combination cam lock
- Suit timber, plastic or metal lockers and doors
- Cam tongue operation with optional cams to suit sliding, offset, tambours
- 4 wheel combination dials with large white numbers on a black background
- Up to 10,0000 possible combination codes
- Robust solid one-piece polished Zinc alloy body and pull handle
- Integrated pull handle for all-in-one convenient installation and easy opening for self-closing doors
- Master override key for security and safety inspections
- Unknown code discovery feature for revealing the lock combination when unknown or forgotten
- Unique Auto Reset feature leaves the lock ready for one-time-users to simply dial in their own code and lock it
- In use indicators on body and turn knob (Red locked/Green open)
- NO batteries to change every couple of years